Bryan Cranston says actor Kevin Spacey’s career “Is Over”


Bryan Cranston thinks Kevin Spacey will never work again following the numerous sexual allegations. The Breaking Bad star says, “His career now I think is over.”

Mr Spacey is now at an Arizona rehab centre to receive treatment and evaluating his behavior. His career has capsized since the first allegation of sexual assault were made by actor Anthony Rapp, who claims ‘The Usual Suspects’ actor tried to seduce him when he was 14. The Oscar-winning actor can’t remember it happening but he denied another accusation relating to a 14-year-old boy.

Spacey is now facing multiple allegations of sexual assault. A woman claimed the 61-year-old sexually assaulted her 18-year-old son last year.

Moreover, Kevin twitted a statement saying he doesn’t remember Rapp’s alleged incident happening, but apologized and think to be seeking treatment.

A rep for the actor confirmed he was seeking evaluation and treatment in the last week.

Cranston, who is starring in Network at the National Theatre in London, has never witnessed any inappropriate sexual behavior, but thinks the arising accusations are “beyond disgusting”.

“It’s a form of bullying. It’s a form of control,” the 61-year-old said, “It’s almost always [done to] young vulnerable men and women who are starting their career.”

Recently, the actor already has finished his forthcoming film All the Money in the World, directed by Ridley Scott, but now he will be replaced by Christopher Plummer.

The 79-year-old director decision to fire actor Kevin Spacey, however, it costs near about a million, while Dec. 22 is the official release date for the crime drama film.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *