Death Threats Against Kris Jenner Spark FBI Raid

Kris JennerKris Jenner, mother to Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, and Rob Kardashian, as well as Kendall and Kylie Jenner, received death threats, which in turn prompted the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) to raid a Four Seasons hotel room in Los Angeles, California. Reportedly, FBI agents arrived at the hotel with search and seizure warrants in hand because of death threats made against Kris.

However, the female suspect was questioned and claims complete innocent. Reportedly, this individual had allowed a friend to borrow her computer for eight months and that without her knowledge the friend had made direct and very serious threats toward Kris Jenner, but also her entire family.

According to the United States Attorney’s Office and FBI, there were threatening documents taken off the computer but at this time, all other information was sealed. Although these government agencies are refusing to talk, the alleged suspect is open about what took place.

She stated that this past Friday while sound asleep in her hotel room at the Four Seasons, someone knocked on the door. When she asked who it was, she received a response “FBI”. Upon opening the door, she found herself looking at 12 FBI agents with guns drawn. She was then told to turn around and handcuffed.

The woman goes on to say that she was questioned in an adjoining hotel room while for the next three hours the room she was staying in was searched. Agents took all of the electronic devices found, to include a computer, as well as cell phone, iPod, and iPad. With the search done, the woman was then returned to her original hotel room and then told what was going on.

The woman told the FBI that she had no idea threats against Kris Jenner had been made and was not involved. At that point, the woman was told that Kris’ email and iCloud accounts had been hacked but also, she had been receiving numerous crank phone calls.

She continues by saying that the FBI informed her she had been under investigation for several months. The agents said she had been tracked and that a case was being built for prosecution. At that time, the woman let the FBI know that her computer had been in the hands of another person for eight months. The woman was obviously frightened and perplexed and currently, the investigation is open.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *