Gal Gadot declared not to return ‘Wonder Woman 2’ unless Brett Ratner out


Gal Gadot declared that she will not make a sequel to Wonder Woman 2 if not Brett Ratner, the accused sexual harasser, is entirely removed from the project.

Gadot said, “she won’t sign for the sequel unless Warner Bros. buys Brett out of his financing deal and gets rid of him.”

Ratner, the Hollywood producer and director, has been accused by six women, including Olivia Munn and Natasha Henstridge; Melanie Kohler, a former employee of Endeavor Talent Agency, accused him of rape; and recently Ellen Page claimed Ratner outed her in front of the cast and crew of X Men and humiliated her for her sexuality on set.

Gadot refused a dinner honoring Ratner last month.

The 48-year-old producer has involved the Wonder Woman and profited more than $400 million from the film, through his production company RatPac–Dune, which co-financed the film besides of Warner Bros.

Recently, Ratner split from Warner Brothers as per good of the company on Nov. 1.

“In light of the allegations being made, I am choosing to personally step away from all Warner Bros.- related activities.” Ratner said, “I don’t want to have any possible negative impact to the studio until these personal issues are resolved.”

Warner Bros. is now totally separated from RatPac Entertainment, while they have closed the Goldfinch project as well as canceling his first-look deal. Moreover, the deal with RatPac-Dune will expire in spring 2018. The studio reportedly won’t renew that deal. If they really remove Ratner, Gadot will put her foot down and the WB will find a new investment partner for Wonder Woman 2 or funding by themselves.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *